At Groves Dental Centre, not only do we look after the health of your teeth and gums, we also provide you with the option to improve the alignment of your teeth and create a beautiful smile.
Invisalign is the World’s most advanced Clear Aligner. Invisalign aligners can gently move your teeth into more desirable positions over a course of time whilst you carry on with your daily routine. The aligners are nearly invisible, so can be a great fit for those patients looking for a discreet option to straighten their teeth and create a beautiful smile. They can be removed for eating and drinking, so you can still enjoy the things you love!
The Invisalign system uses advanced 3D computer-imaging technology so we can carefully plan your treatment and allow you to see a virtual image of what your smile could look like
- A custom-made set of lightweight and comfortable aligners are used to gradually move your teeth into the desired position
- Regular checks every 4-6 weeks allows us to monitor your progress to achieve the very best result
- Treatments times vary depending on complexity but can be as little as three months
- The cost of Invisalign is from £2995
- With third party 0% finance, payments can be easily spread out and treatment can start from as little as £8 per day
- Take advantage of our complimentary tooth whitening, which is offered on completion of your Invisalign treatment
To find out more about Invisalign, please click here
The Inman Aligner is a fast-acting, removable appliance, which can be used treat mild to moderate crowding or protrusion of the front teeth. This innovative device features a nickel titanium coil spring and two aligner bows, which work together to create gentle forces that quickly realign teeth.
- Can be removed
- Speedier results
- More economical
- If your teeth are suitable for treatment with this orthodontic method, impressions are taken so the appliance can manufactured to fit.
- When ready, the bespoke aligner should be worn for at least 20 hours a day. If worn as instructed, typical treatment times are between 6-18 weeks.
When your teeth have been realigned, you need to wear a retainer to maintain your teeth in their new position.
For more information about Inman Aligner, please click here.