Would you like to spread the cost of your treatment?
We realise that whilst many people would like to benefit from the treatments available, sometimes it can be more convenient to spread the cost.
No problem – working with the finance provider Dental Fiance we offer a range of finance options enabling you to do just that.
Anyone who is ordinarily resident in the UK can apply, provided they have suitable means of making the monthly payments which will be collected by direct debit.
You can access a calculator showing the monthly payment options by clicking here:
Should you have any questions please feel free to either contact us at the practice or Dental Finance direct on 03452 591091.
+ Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Our Denplan Essentials prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with your dentist, not Simplyhealth Professionals.
Plan A Monthly
Plan B Monthly
- Denplan Essentials
- Examinations Per Year
- Hygienist Vists Per Year